“The Art of Creating Dance”
Intensive training program Method Dr Hassan Khalil, ISOC. Academically approach, research, exams and certification.
NEXT CHOREOGRAPHER COURSE ENTRANCE OCTOBER 10 - 12, 2015 in Bruxelles - Belgium
APRIL 2016 in Cairo - Egypt
To become a choreographer, earning a degree is not a necessary step towards, a certifciate program however it will prepare choreographers for the practical business of the dance and expands artistic skills. Choreographers employ creative and original styles for dance moves and performances. They require a strong dance background that allows them to demonstrate steps for dancers to imitate.
The choreographer training for Middle Eastern / Oriental Dance and Egyptian Folklore will be a chance for each ambitious dancer to learn and to study more about choreography craft, designing dances, the choreographic process, the role and the skills of a choreographer in Middle Eastern/ Oriental Dance.
Course topics, covered during the courses
- Origin of Dance incl. different kind of dances, dance history
- Role and skills of the choreographer
- Dance Technique and movements and its adaptation in time and space
- Music analysis and choosing music
- Choreographic Proces and designing dances
- Theatre - Stage projection, incl. sound, light, costumes, decor